Product Plan Overview
Covers US CITIZENS/US RESIDENTS ONLY for Trips within the USA and Abroad Trip Cancellation: Up to a Maximum of $50,000. ($30,000 age 81 and up) Maximum Trip Length 90 Days Trip Interruption 150% of Trip Cost Limit Trip Delay Minimum Delay 12 hours; Maximum Limit $1,000 ($200 per day) Missed Connection (Cruise and Tour Departures) Minimum Delay 3 hours; Maximum Limit $1,000 Emergency Accident & Sickness Medical Expense (secondary coverage) $150,000 Medical Evacuation / Repatriation $1,000,000 Baggage / Personal Effects Maximum $2,000 Baggage Delay (12 hours – Outward Journey) Minimum Delay 12 hours; Maximum Limit $400 24-Hour AD&D $10,000 Common Carrier AD&D $25,000 Travel Assistance Services Included Property Damage $5,000 Optional: Baggage/Personal Effects Upgrade $5,000; per item limit $1,000 $10,000; per item limit $2,500 Optional: Flight Accident Per Trip $100,000, $250,000, or $500,000 Optional: Collision Damage Waiver $50,000 Optional: Cancel for Any Reason Up to 75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost Optional: Pet Coverage - Cancel for pet death or cover travel Veterinary medical up to $250 and return option - Not available in VA. Not available in HI, NM. Optional Coverage may not be available in some states.View Brochure
Please review the individual product plan inclusions and information below. Click on any heading and the information will display below.
- Covers US CITIZENS/US RESIDENTS for Trips within the USA and Abroad
- Trip Cancellation* Trip Cost: Up to a Maximum of $50,000. ($30,000 age 81 and up) Maximum Trip Length 90 Days
- Trip Interruption 150% of Trip Cost Limit
- Trip Delay Minimum Delay 12 hours; Maximum Limit $1,000 ($200 per day)
- Missed Connection (Cruise and Tour Departures) Minimum Delay 3 hours; Maximum Limit $1,000
- Emergency Accident & Sickness Medical Expense (secondary coverage) $150,000
- Medical Evacuation / Repatriation $1,000,000
- Baggage / Personal Effects Maximum $2,000
- Baggage Delay (12 hours – Outward Journey) Minimum Delay 12 hours; Maximum Limit $400
- 24-Hour AD&D $10,000 Common Carrier AD&D $25,000
- Travel Assistance Services
- Included Property Damage $5,000
- Optional: Baggage/Personal Effects Upgrade $5,000; per item limit $1,000 $10,000; per item limit $2,500
- Optional: Flight Accident Per Trip $100,000, $250,000, or $500,000
- Optional: Collision Damage Waiver $50,000
- Optional: Cancel for Any Reason Up to 75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost
- Optional: Pet - See Coverage Highlights for description of services
TEN DAY FREE LOOK you may cancel this Policy by giving Trawick International written notice of cancellation on the earlier of: (a) 10 days from the date your policy is purchased; or (b) prior to your scheduled departure date. If you do this, We will refund your premium paid provided you have not filed a claim under this Policy. The date of purchase is counted as day 1. After 10 days the premium is non-refundable.
This plan is not Available in HI, NM.
Some benefits may not be available in some states.
EMERGENCY EVACUATION & REPATRIATION OF REMAINS We will pay, up to the Plan maximum any reasonable charges for Emergency Medical Evacuation required by a Physician, for a covered injury or sickness, to the closest adequate medical facility using the most direct and economical conveyance and route possible. All evacuations and repatriations must be arranged and authorized by the Assistance Company.
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITION EXCLUSION WAIVER The 60 day Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion found in this Plan is waived if coverage is purchased within 14 days of your initial payment/deposit when you purchase coverage for the full amount of your trip and you are medically able to travel on your effective date.
OPTIONAL UPGRADED BAGGAGE AND PERSONAL EFFECTS Choice to increase your coverage for baggage and personal effects to $5,000 or $10,000.
OPTIONAL UPGRADED FLIGHT ACCIDENT BENEFITS We will pay benefits equal to the additional amount purchased for accidental death or dismemberment when the Insured dies or is injured due to a covered air travel event. Losses must occur within 180 days from the date of the accident.
OPTIONAL COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER We will reimburse you for the cost of repairs, rental charges and/or actual cash value of the car if you rent a car while on the Trip, and the car is damaged due to collision, theft, vandalism, windstorm, fire, hail, flood or any cause not within your control while in your possession.
OPTIONAL CANCEL FOR ANY REASON We will reimburse you for the percentage of the prepaid, forfeited, non-refundable Payments or Deposits you paid for your Trip shown on the Confirmation of Coverage If you cancel your Trip for any reason not otherwise covered by this Certificate.
OPTIONAL PET We will assist with the following services; Pet Pre-Trip Planning • Veterinarian/Emergency Clinic Referrals • Prescription Replacement/Pet Medicine Assistance • Kennel Referrals • Petfriendly Hotel Referrals • Pet-friendly Airline Referrals.
We will provide the following: Pet Return, Pet Medical Expense, Trip Delay (Kennel Expense), Trip Cancellation/Interruption due to a death of a pet. A “Pet” shall mean any domestic dog or cat weighing less than 200 pounds that is kept for pleasure and companionship rather than utility.