Product Plan Overview
This is an annual Evacuation and Repatriation only plan. You must have a major medical academic health plan in order to purchase this plan. It is for for students, scholars, OPT, faculty members, and their families. It meets the visa requirements for J1, F1, and other visas where the US government requires this kind of coverage in addition to a Major Medical plan. It covers Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation and other Assistance Services. Rates are annual per person. It is not refundable after the effective date.
Please review the individual product plan inclusions and information below. Click on any heading and the information will display below.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation up to $50,000 or $100,000 - Combined-per Event per Member
- Emergency Reunion Combined Single Limit of $2,500 for One Economy Fare Round-trip Airline ticket and accommodations/meals not to exceed $150 per day subject to a maximum of 5 days for a Family Member to join hospitalized Member
- Return of Dependent Children up to $ 2,500 per event per Member
- Return of Deceased Remains up to $50,000 per event per Member
- Medical Monitoring
- Medically Supervised Repatriation
- 24 Hour Nurse Help Line