Product Plan Overview
Available to US Citizens and US Residents of all ages. This plan covers: $150-$10,000 for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Baggage Delay Covers Emergency Evacuation& Repatriation, Airline Ticket Change Fee, Missed Connections. It offers a Pre-Existing condition waiver when purchased within 14 days of your initial deposit. Rates are based on insured trip costs. See plan preview for details.View Brochure
Please review the individual product plan inclusions and information below. Click on any heading and the information will display below.
- Trip Cancellation: 100% non-refundable trip costs from $150 - $10,000 Maximum Trip Length: 90 Days
- Trip Interruption: 100% of Trip Cost Limit
- Airline Ticket Change Fee: $100
- Missed Connection: Minimum Delay 3 hours; Maximum Limit $750
- Trip Delay: Minimum Delay 6 hours; $100 per day Maximum Limit $500
- Baggage Delay: Minimum Delay 12 Hours; $300 Maximum Limit
- Baggage / Personal Effects: Maximum $500; Per Article: $100, Combined Maximum for Valuables $250
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment - Air Only: $25,000
- Pre-Existing Conditions Waiver: Included when purchased within 14 days of initial trip payment
- Emergency Evacuation $50,000
- Repatriation of Remains $10,000
TEN DAY FREE LOOK you may cancel this Policy by giving Trawick International written notice of cancellation on the earlier of: (a) 10 days from the date your policy is purchased; or (b) prior to your scheduled departure date. If you do this, We will refund your premium paid provided you have not filed a claim under this Policy. The date of purchase is counted as day 1. After 10 days the premium is non-refundable.
EMERGENCY EVACUATION & REPATRIATION OF REMAINS We will pay, up to the Plan maximum any reasonable charges for Emergency Medical Evacuation required by a Physician, for a covered injury or sickness, to the closest adequate medical facility using the most direct and economical conveyance and route possible. All evacuations and repatriations must be arranged and authorized by the Assistance Company.
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITION EXCLUSION WAIVER The 60 day Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion found in this Plan is waived if coverage is purchased within 14 days of your initial payment/deposit when you purchase coverage for the full amount of your trip and you are medically able to travel on your effective date.
UPGRADED FLIGHT ACCIDENT BENEFITS We will pay benefits equal to the additional amount purchased for accidental death or dismemberment when the Insured dies or is injured due to a covered air travel event. Losses must occur within 180 days from the date of the accident.
OPTIONAL COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER We will reimburse you for the cost of repairs, rental charges and/or actual cash value of the car if you rent a car while on the Trip, and the car is damaged due to collision, theft, vandalism, windstorm, fire, hail, flood or any cause not within your control while in your possession.