Dogtag 100% Proof Travel Insurance
We're more than just travel insurance.
- 24-Hour Emergency Information - you'll always have emergency contact numbers handy you when you travel.
- Your name and your unique DOGTAG identity number -This means you can easily identify yourself if you need to call us, and you won't need paperwork.
- The DOGTAG Emergency Web Address & Phone Number
- This enables medical provider to log into your personal read-only emergency page and find important information you've chosen to display.
- This can:
- prove you have current insurance
- display your next of kin's contact details
- provide your doctor's contact details
- list vital medical information such as your blood type, previous medical history, or current medications
- Our Sports Coverage: DOGTAG offers a complete sports list with an easy-to-use sports selector so you can easily choose the best coverage for your needs.
- All of this is unique to DOGTAG, and it's vital in an emergency
Who and What is DOGTAG?
DOGTAG® is a registered trademark and trading style of Dogtag Ltd. We sell travel insurance. Our Registered Office is 167-169 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PF (Co. Reg. No 3886668), and our Business Address is Post Office Box 2284, Fairhope, Alabama USA 36533.
What does 100% Proof Travel Insurance mean?
*100% Proof Travel Insurance refers to our proof of insurance and our Medical Emergency system. It does not form part of your contract of insurance, which is subject to the Policy Terms and Conditions described in the Plan Document.
So how does the 100% Proof system work?
When you travel abroad, you may be in a country with standards that differ from those in your home country. Foreign clinics want to know they will be paid for treating you BEFORE they treat you. With DOGTAG, you can prove you're insured. Our web-based verification system quickly provides proof, to a medical provider, that you are covered. Time is crucial! Take it from us, foreign clinics WILL want to know you are covered before they start any treatment - it happened to us, and it's why we invented DOGTAG.