Product Plan Overview
Safe Travels USA is a PRIMARY temporary accident and sickness medical coverage for foreign residents while traveling to the USA and then going to other countries. Covered en-route to and in countries while on the way to the USA or the way home as well as countries on the itinerary. Rates are based on age and plan options. Coverage can be purchased for a minimum of five (5) days up to a maximum of one (1) year. If a minimum of 5 days is purchased, the coverage may be renewed, at the rates in force at the time of renewal, for up to 24 consecutive months. Green card holders are not eligible for this plan. *Trawick Assist Phone app available for this planView Brochure
Please review the individual product plan inclusions and information below. Click on any heading and the information will display below.
Medical Benefit Options: $50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 to $1,000,000
Deductible Options: $0, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $5,000
Eligibility: Safe Travels USA provides coverage to non-US citizens who reside outside the USA and are traveling outside of their Home Country while visiting the United States or the United States and Worldwide. Coverage can be obtained for you, your spouse, traveling companion(s) and or dependent children/grandchildren on the same application. This plan is not available to green card holders in the USA or US Citizens. This plan is not available to anyone age 90 or over.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND PROCEDURE PROVISIONS
Full cancellation and refund will only be considered if written request is received by Us prior to the Effective Date of the coverage. If written request is received after the Effective Date of coverage, the following conditions apply if the Insured Person wishes to cancel the insurance and a written partial refund request has been made: a) If any claims have been filed with the Company, the Premium is fully earned and is non-refundable. b) If no claims have been filed with the Company, then (i) a cancellation fee of US $25 will be charged; and (ii) only full month premiums will be considered as refundable; and c) If after a refund is made, it is determined that a claim was presented to the company on an Insured Person’s behalf, the Insured Person will be fully responsible for that claim in its entirety.
- 80% of the first $5,000 of eligible expenses then 100% up to the policy maximum
- Covers doctor visits, x-rays, prescriptions, hospital, surgery, ambulance
- Emergency medical treatment of pregnancy up to $1,000
- Mental or nervous disorders up to $2,500
- Physiotherapy/Chiropractic $50 per visit per day up to 10 visits
- Dental treatment - for injury or emergency alleviation of pain $250
- Emergency Evacuation up to $2,000,000
- Political Evacuation $25,000
- Repatriation of Remains up to $1,000,000
- Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-Existing condition up to the first $1,000 of Covered Expenses
- Home Country/Follow Me Home - With Restrictions - Please contact Trawick
- Athletic Sport for listed sports ONLY
- AD&D upgrade to $500,000